Wow!!! I feel like it's Christmas today as for some reason I can actually upload a picture on this page. Jessica had her first Christmas concert last week and was so cute!! She insisted on a red dress for the holiday season.......it was easy finding one that I liked. Thank goodness for the GAP!!! She did an awesome job and proceeded to come home and get the flu. It managed to travel through our whole household last week and we are hoping not to see it again for awhile. It was not fun stuff!!! We are into the countdown till Christmas now. The kids are getting pretty excited. We only have 4 more days of school left after today.....I am looking forward to sleeping in.....if I can. I'm 17 weeks pregnant now and starting to get a nice belly. I'm happy to say that I've only gained 1/2lb so far so the baby must be taking weight from somewhere else. I have my ultrasound the 3rd of January and then I'll start seeing the baby doctor. Hard to believe that I'll be halfway through by then. I should go be productive.......our other exciting news of the week was the we bought a new van.....well it's a 2002 Toyota Sienna and it's in beautiful shape. We are quite thrilled about having space for everyone now. I sure do miss my echo.....luckily I can go visit it at Dad's when I want.Lastly we got our new diningroom table from IKEA and I just love it. It seats 8-10 and we will be testing it out at Christmas as we are doing dinner here this year.
The troopers before heading to the concert Our little lady in red
No comments:
Post a Comment