Monday, September 14, 2009

Jacob's Flat Stanley.......

The oldest 3 had a sleepover at Nanny Jackie's house this summer. While they were there they did a little Flat Stanley project. Jacob chose to send his to our friend Jeff who has been in London, England going to school. Jacob was sooooooo excited about this and Jeff did an awesome job at taking Stanley around London and sent Jacob some fun things with Stanley when he came back. I had Jeff email me the pictures from their outings so you could see the fun stuff Stanley did........


Stanley at Emirates Stadium....
Checking out the London Eye
A photo with Big Ben....
Maybe some tea with the Queen??

Stanley and his new friend....

Must have been hot.....
Our buddy Jeff.....
Jacob and his Stanley package.....
Stanley with his new British friend.....

Candy treats.....


Some Arsenal stickers and pencils....too cool!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so fun!!! I want to do it! Jeff did such a great job!!!

Anonymous said...

PS I saw Jacob at the corn boil and we had a little chat. He was on the slide and I asked him how he was enjoying school. He gave me the scoop and then said "wait a minute, how do you know my name." It was too funny!

Becca Jane said...

That does look fun! Jeff seems like a great guy and a sweet friend to Jacob! If I ever live any where more exciting than Utah, I'll let you know! If I ever get back to Korea, that would be a fun place to take Flat Stanley!!

Kellie said...

So fun! Great pics! :)

Terri said...

SOOOOO fun!! I love the update! Thanks!!

Jocelyne, Greg & Co. said...

That's really funny. Tell Jacob to send Flat Stanley to Yarmouth and I'll take a picture of him viewing the one sight we have here.