Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sometimes pictures are worth 1000 words......

She keeps us on our toes......


Still a little happy with a whole tub of lip gloss on her face.....


Starting to not enjoy it sooooo much....
Getting itchy and sad now.....


Life is now good......

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

They say boys are busy! Good job she is cute!!!

Tami said...

So funny! You've sure got your hands full with that one!

Karlee said...

ha ha that's sooo funny! Maybe it's a good thing that she and Tate can't play together! Who knows what those two would come up with! She's getting so big and cuter each time I see her!
I just read Tanya's blog and her title and yours are almost the same, I had to laugh!

Kirsty Michaelis said...

Too funny!

Just Rhonda said...

hahahaha that is funny!

Laura Dunford said...

why does her face look super red?

Let the party begin... said...

Why am I not surprised, lol! She is a gem. Is that the dress I bought her?

Brandon and Jennifer said...

oh miss g.... we would get a long so well