Friday, May 28, 2010

Jessica is 9

When did I get old enough to have a 9 year old??? How the time has flown. Jeff and I got home around 12:30 am Tuesday morning......around the time 9 years ago I was going into labour. She has grown up so much over the years and is such a smart cookie. She is into many activities like piano, soccer and brownies. Loves to play with family and friends and loves to learn new things. Nanny even taught her how to knit while we were away. I look forward to the many years of adventure we have ahead with her. She brightens our days and I'm lucky to have had 9 spectacular years with her!!!! Happy Birthday Jessica!!!

2 comments:

Julie Mutch said...

Happy Birthday, Jessica! :)

Kathy, we're heading away for the weekend, but I'll get your blog candy winnings to you the first of the week. Hope you'll have fun with your new crafty toys to play with !

Talk to ya soon! :)
Julie

Jackie O'Hearon said...

When did I get old enough to have a nine year old grandaughter?? She is a beautiful child,talented,interesting, smart,very chatty, and a lot like her Mom!!!