Saturday, July 09, 2011

Where to begin......last day of school....June 30th....

The kids have finished another great year of school and they all passed with EXCELLENT report cards. They all are moving on to their respective grades but 2 of them will be in splits next year so we are curious to see who they get for teachers and if Jacob gets put in the 1/2 or 2/3 split. I'm rooting for the 2/3 split as he did really well in Grade 1 and needs some challenges next year.

We were very proud of Jessica who received an academic award for Science. She was surprised and very excited to receive a plaque with her name on it. I'm sure it will challenge her to work hard next year so she earns another one.

We have the next 2 months off to do lots of fun things. I recently made my first blog book and had to back track all the things I missed recording so hopefully I can keep my blog current for the rest of the year......wish me luck!!!

Homemade caramel corn for the teachers....


A cute thank you note.....

Jessica with her award and the big plaque that will hang in the hall


Jessica and her buddy Kaitlyn with their awards.....

Jacob and his Grade 1 teacher Ms. MacDougall

Jessica and Mr Ashley.....we are going to MISS him....

Sarah and her grade 3 teacher Mrs. Scott......we LOVE her.....rooting Jessica gets her for 5/6

No comments: