It was the night last night that we decided that Georgia should try out the swimming pool. I don't know if we took any of the others at 6 weeks but she seemed to really enjoy herself. At first we were afraid that she might break out the tears but that look soon passed and she had 50 minutes of fun!!! Hopefully we will be able to start going again a few times a week and really get her used to the water. Tonight we are off to wedding shower #2 for Karen. I hope that she gets a good turnout and that it's a good time because she is always going the extra mile for everyone else so I feel like it's time for her to get some attention back. Hard to believe that it's only 3 weeks till the big day. I have to start the hunt for something to wear. The girls are all having dresses made and Karen got something for Jake to wear.....Jeff has his suit so it's just left to me to try and look nice. I'm hoping that we might even be able to sneak in a nice family shot!!!! As we got Karen's shower gift wrapped today the girls were excited b/c once she is married they can have sleepovers at her house. It was too cute......little do they know newlyweds don't want to have sleepovers right away!!! I'm hoping that Karen likes the gift we got her.....nothing to wild just practical. I've had fun buying stuff these last few months in preparation for all the showers. Karen has always done soooooo much for me I wanted to try and give a little bit back..........having 4 kids has definitely made me a "deal" shopper so I must say we did really well!!!! I'm sure I'll have a post from the shower with some pictures......enjoy the swimming ones!!!

A shot from the first shower......Karen turned
a little RED from this gift......
Ready to head to the pool.....
Not so sure about this swimming thing
A fun night at the pool......
1 comment:
oh, thanks for the update. i can't wait until the next one...karen's shower pictures. i forgot my camera at work, so i'll have to steal some.
oh, and lets make sure that little video tape of me stating some "family facts" never gets out. unless perhaps it didnt catch what i said ...
Post a Comment