I can't forget to talk about the special Mothers Day Tea that I got to go to at the school on Friday. The Grade Primary class did such an awesome job of making us beautiful pictures, placemats, corsages,flowers and books. They came and did a little presentation of songs/poems. It was priceless. I made sure to video tape it so I can watch it in another 20 years. They then served us some yummy cake!!! Sarah was great up front with all the other kids and enjoyed this special day. I made sure to take lots of pictures so you'll see them underneath.
I am so lucky to have 4 wonderful kids who are pretty good (most of the time). No matter what they love me and bring such joy into my life. Jeff and I were talking about them today and I can't believe that my big baby is going to be 7 in a few weeks. Where has the time gone........even the last year has been fast.....hard to believe that Georgia is almost one. I can't wait for all the many more fun adventures I will get to have as a Mom. I'm lucky to get to stay at home and be with them everyday......sometimes I complain about lack of socialization but Jeff has been great at letting me get out for some kid free time once a week. I think it makes me appreciate them all that much more. I hope that everyone else had a FANTASTIC Mothers Day.......I look forward to having many more with my kids..........
The tables looked so nice and pretty.....alot of hard work...
The kids getting ready.....
Mr MacPherson reading to us (he's the principal)
All the kids listening......they were all soooooo good!!
Austin, Sarah and Vivian.......waiting for cake.....
Yummy yummy cake!!!!
Sarah bringing me my cake
They drew pictures us and wrote about us too!!! I'm the
one on the left side.....
Sarah and Mommy
Sarah with the flowers she made me.....and my corsage
Sarah and Mrs Gillis......Sarah just LOVES her.....
My delicious breakfast......I could eat this every day!!!!






7 comments:
Let me be the first to comment. What a wonderful way to start your mother's day. I too had breakfast in bed and enjoyed every morsel of the blueberry pancakes and bacon and mango nectar. The mother's tea looked like it was a great success. That picture of you and Sarah is beautiful.
Let me be the second to comment! I'm glad you liked PS I Love You! I'm so glad your kids helped you celebrate a great Mother's Day, you deserved it! Your kids are so awesome!
Sounds like you had a great Mother's Day...I kinda want to have Jeff's hashbrowns too! Looks like you and Sarah had tons of fun at the tea...she is so stinkn' cute!
yummy looked like a yummy mothers day...the cake and the yummy breakfast....delicious!!! Man I hope when I'm a mom someday I can have a breakfast like that I'm going to start training brandon now...if he works on hashbrowns now he'll perfect them by then. You'll have to read PS I LOVE YOU because the book is sooooo much better...they changed a lot in the movie!!!
That's such a cute idea for the school to do! Glad you had a good mother's day...oh and I am going to be going to Utah prob next winter so I'll have to get another stock of enchillada sauce...i used my last packet...sniff...did find canned stuff though...expensive here!
Hi Kathy! I'll have to try that packet enchilada sauce, maybe I'll get some this summer in Utah (let me know if you need me to bring some back for you as well) If you run out, I have a really good recipe for homemade enchilada sauce, it's actually on the Yum Fun blog site. It's super easy. Glad you had a good mothers day! I love the smiley face on the eggs!
Wow! I sure wish my husband could do something useful in the kitchen! Sounds like they go all out at sarah's school for mothers day!
Post a Comment