Saturday, July 19, 2008

Babies Galore.......

It has been a busy couple of days in my family......and exciting ones at that. I have 2 cousins that were both due within 2 days of each other with their babies. Brian and Melissa welcomed Charlotte Bina Haas into the world late Thursday night......she was 4 days early and tipped the scales at 8 lbs 5 oz. I then got the phone call about 30 minutes ago from my cousin Suzie in Texas telling me of the early morning excitement in Texas as the fast arrival of Benjamin Thomas Irwin......he too was 4 days early and tipped the scales at 8 lbs 4 oz. Poor Suzie didn't get the epidural this time as he came way too fast........hopefully she'll forget that feeling quickly!!! She sounded fabulous though and I can't wait to see pictures of the little guy. I'm sure her kids will be excited to wake up this morning and find a family friend there.......Sam was dying for his brother to come!!! I'm putting a picture on the bottom of Brian, Elise and Charlotte. I love the look on Elise's face in this picture.......I hope when they are older she is still as excited to have a little sister!!! Congrats to you both........ I will post pictures of Benjamin when I get some......



A very excited big sister checking out baby Charlotte!!

Audrey & Sam excited to visit Mommy and Benjamin!!!

4 comments:

Becca Jane said...

I think Charlotte is such a cute name! My friend's daughter is named Charlotte and they call her Lottie. Ooh Kathy I'm SO scared of my labor being too fast for an epidural this time! That same thing just happened to my friend Jordan. She said it didn't kick in until AFTER the stitches.....NICE! I'm hoping to be induced again. I'll blog more about this later.
Love ya!

The Bing's said...

hey thanks sis for not only the phone call this morning but for posting the pictures...elise looks so excited and so do sam and audrey...can't wait to see more pictures so if you get any you better send them along!!! I love that the family just keeps on growing!!!

Julia said...

heck! how come i couldnt be 4 days early? this is rediculous. maybe next post will be about another new baby?!
i sure hope my story includes an epidural tho.

Keah and Michael O'Hearon said...

Love the pics....the kids are so cute!