Monday, December 15, 2008

Days of December.....

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, we have just been fighting the constant battle of colds in our house....with a day of all four kids throwing up and I think I'm finally getting some wind back in my sails. I think the early bedtime has helped alot too!!! We ended November with Sarah having a special night at Sparks and "officially" becoming a spark. It was a cute evening. She has a lot of fun going, especially since her good friend Sydney goes too!!! December started off just great with the kids all sick.......luckily it came and left pretty fast. In our house since the kids have started school someone always seems to be throwing up the week of the Christmas concert.......either before or after......thank heavens it hasn't happened during!!! The Christmas concert was really good.......my Dad was sweet enough to stay home with Georgia so we didn't have to battle keeping her still. Both girls did really well but Jessica was priceless to watch.....that girl LOVES to sing.






We haven't been up to much more.....I have been trying to finish all of the Christmas shopping, with a few odds and ends left. I have to say though I have been SOOOOOOOO impressed with " TOYS R US" and their online shopping. I ordered 2 things from there last week, one I got within 5 days of making the order and the other within 4. I found the shipping to be more then reasonable and loved that I didn't have to battle the crowds to get the Wii games that I wanted. I will be using that site for sure again......if only they would put my car seat on sale.....Our tree is up, lights are on, I'm trying to hold off the decorating until the weekend when I am finished up with babysitting. I really don't want to be battling two toddlers this week with the temptation of touching ornaments. Who knows, I still might give in.....it would make a great family night activity.

My pregnancy is moving along....I'm just about 26 weeks......almost 27 if you go by my other due date.....baby is doing well, causing me grief with numb legs and shooting pains.....I'll be keeping an eye on that one. It doesn't feel too great at all!!! I just need to convince Jeff of baby names now.....I have a girls name picked, and we are still undecided on the boys.....he's not giving in on my choice yet. I am open for suggestions either way, just nothing weird.....I don't mind something a little different but somethings are just too different for my taste. I will try and post some pictures of the tree soon.....Happy December to everyone!!!

2 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Great update! We'll have to celebrate when we're both done babysitting! I only have Thurs & Fri of this week and then I'm done!! And Nate has his last final on Friday, so there will be a party over here for us!!
I can't believe you are 26 weeks already...you're going to pass me up!! :) Hope you're feeling okay. I'm doing good, just so unbelievably tired. Cam always wants me to get on the floor and play dinosaurs or cars with him, and I usually have a hard time not falling asleep once I'm down there!! Good luck with baby names!

The Bing's said...

Sarah looked sooooo cute in her little sparks outfit, I will have to ask her about it next time I see her! I wish could have made it to the concert...I hope there is some video of it!!! See you thursday at movie night!!!