Thursday, January 29, 2009
And baby is...................
........most likely going to remain a surprise!!! I had a message on my phone this morning for my ultrasound appt. and it's Tuesday morning on the 1st floor. That one just didn't seem to shock me. I figured it would be too easy to actually go to the 7th floor. I'm I disappointed???? A little, but not too much..........Jeff really doesn't want to know what this baby is......he likes the surprise and I really sit on the fence. At this point part of me really wants to know but part of me still really wants the surprise. It's alot more fun phoning people to tell them when they don't know what you are having. I've only ever known with Jessica and it sure makes the anticipation of delivery alot more worth wild, and it makes you tolerate the pain. So I guess it will be a little more "fun" trying to figure out what baby is next week, but I'm just more stressed about how big baby is. I'm hoping it's not some scary number in the end......I would like to know baby is still average at this point but I'm not too sure about that really happening. Less then 8 weeks to go.......almost 6 if I really get induced......I'm not holding my breath on that one either.......I've heard that too many times, only to go late and deliver babies the size of 2 month olds!!!! Off to enjoy my snow day with the older kids......Mom took the smaller ones overnight as I have another doctor's appt today!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
what a pain.. I'm still bummed it's not on the 7th floor... jeff might not want to know but I sure do!!!
I vote for not finding out ahead of time...I love surprises!!! Can't wait...the day is getting closer and closer :)
Post a Comment