Thursday, March 19, 2009
Coming soon.......
I promise I haven't forgotten my blog since the crazy fast arrival of Cooper. The weekend was a whirlwind with a couple of quiet days in the hospital. We are home now, trying to get life back to normal, trying to help a little girl adjust to one smaller then her and waiting for all the aches to go away. It is fun, we love having our little boy here.......we were told he was going to be a little boy but I just didn't believe it until I saw it for myself.......it's a good thing that he was 10 days early because he came out at 9'4...he would have beat Jacob for sure had he been late!!!I can't wait to dig out my boxes of girls stuff now to sort through and sell!!!!! Oh the space it will free up in my house.......I hear him calling, must go change and feed so I can have a shower......hopefully I'll get a better post up later with some pictures!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Do I still get Georgia's dress???? I'm so excited you had a boy! I knew it!! :) Call me when you get a chance!
Wow posting on your blog already! I can't believe how big he was! I was way off!! I love being able to get rid of stuff and free up space too!
Well it's good to see you surfacing again. Even though you're just around the corner from us and we can see Cooper anytime, I love looking at the pictures you post. Hope you recover soon.
It's nice to purge isn't it? Rest lots, well, as much as you can. I hope Georgia is able to get use to Cooper quickly. At least you will only have a few home on Monday, so that should help out and good thing your mom is retired. Enjoy your shower!
Congratulations!!! I love the name Cooper. I am a big Centre Stage fan and the first thing that I thought of when I heard the name was the star of the movie, Copper Nielson. It's awesome Kathy. 9'4???? You are amazing. I am hoping for no baby over 7lbs for me. Luckily I married Chinese! I can't wait to see pictures!!!
Post a Comment