Thursday, May 21, 2009

2 months old.......just a few days late in posting....

I'm trying something different with my last baby.....trying to take a picture of him on the 15th of every month.....to see how he is changing. I wish I had done it with the others, mind you if I took the time to go through pictures I'm sure I have some from every month. So here is Cooper's 2 month shot.......both he and Georgia had checkups together. Cooper is tipping the scales at 15 lbs 3 oz and is 23 3/4 inc. long and Georgia was 30 lbs and 37 inc. tall. He is off the chart barely for his weight and around the 75th percentile for his height......we call him our little seal as he has a belly like one. Georgia is off the charts for her height and in the 90th percentile for her weight. Couldn't ask for healthier kids!!!! Off to switch the laundy.....hope to get back on here later.....birthdays are beginning in our house as well as preparations for Jessica's baptism so life is going to get CRAZY!!!!!









6 comments:

Karen Bing said...

i just love those kiddies... so big and healthy and adorable... great pictures as always :)

Becca Jane said...

How funny....Allie is longer than Cooper but she's 1.5 pounds lighter!
He's such a cutie!

Let the party begin... said...

I love that little man of yours!

Just Rhonda said...

Love the shots of the little man!

Suzie said...

What a big, beautiful boy. I mean... handsome. My kids always correct me when I use beautiful for boys.

Channynba said...

he is just so cute.