- A raccoon RIPPING in our second tent the first night we were there........he made away with some Pringle Sticks as we found the wrapper by our tent at 1:00am......fun stuff!!!
- Seeing lots of friends and family........Buxtons.....Mike, Keah & Cousin Annie came for a day and Mom & Laura made it for an overnight adventure!!!
- Jeff and Peter got to go on an early (6:00am) paddle and had a blast!!!
- Ice Creams at Merrymakedge Beach.....so yummy and soooooo big.......we stuck to baby size....they were 2 scoops!!
- Watching Georgia on the playground.......we never saw her......she lived on the swings. It was awesome!!!
- Bike riding.......the kids all got rid of training wheels earlier this summer so biking "the block" at Keji was so much more fun for them. Many times Jacob even did the "BIG block"
- Campfires and smores.......lots of those......maybe a few too many but they were yummy!
- Lots of paddle time......kayaking and canoeing
- Wildlife.......raccoons, deer, porcupines, frogs, turtles & chipmunks
- Cooper cutting tooth #2
Our first night at the beach.....
A morning hike with the Buxtons
Cooper all smiles......
Georgia adopted Abigail's giraffe....until they had a fight....
Jeff & Peter after their paddle.......
All the cousins...Cooper was asleep in the backpack....
Mills Falls......pretty calm compared to April....
All 7 of us in the canoe.....
A little frog friend.....
Jeff chowing down on some ice cream
Coming back in from a paddle






7 comments:
Yeah, I'm first, looks like lots of fun...also it was great to come and visit for the day, thanks for sharing your smores with me......that were ssssoooo good!
Ummmmm...I didn't see any mention of the Dr. Pepper.... That should have been a highlight! Great pics. My kids are mad cause we didn't get camping this year. I may still have to take them.
We were so glad so see you guys too! Brooklyn had a blast with your girls! We need to get them together again for sure!
Oops...sorry...that was Beckey not Madison...she keeps signing out of my account...little stinker!
yeah I just don't know how you do it every year. It doesn't help that I'm not much of a camper. Though sometimes I feel like that's what I'm doing. Only difference is I have running water and all that stuff...but I'm definitely in the BUSH!
That frog is cute! Kayaking looks sooo fun! Allie still doesn't have any teeth yet.
Sweet times...love the pictures especially the frog. That would look great in Chelsea's room framed. I've thought about camping often but it's still in the thought stages, lol!
Post a Comment