Thursday, February 04, 2010

Sledding fun.....

The kids have been dying to get out sledding. Jessica was out a couple of weeks ago with some friends from school and that got the itch moving........and they haven't stopped asking since. We went out yesterday and got some crazy carpets and today went out looking for snow. We didn't think it would be so hard to find as lots is still on the ground.....just not lots on the hills. We went to 2 places before heading to Jeff's parents house. Jeff had to move the snow around a little so the kids could catch some speed but they had a blast. Georgia was having a rough day as she was a little over tired but she did have a few sleds before she was ready to call it quits. Cooper watched most of the excitement from the van as he doesn't have a snow suit that fits him and it was chilly. The winter coat just doesn't keep his lower half warm!!! By the time we headed home it was dark but hopefully all the fresh air will make for a good nights sleep........I'm sure they will want to go out again tomorrow......as much as I hate the snow the kids sure have fun in it!!!!

Someone wasn't too happy to share her ride...

Happy after a trip down the hill

Look at that new smile...

Almost his turn to go....

Love this girl!!

Cooper just chilling.....

3 comments:

Becca Jane said...

LOVING all your fun posts lately!! The picture of the kids all lined up on the sled is adorable! I hate the snow too, I'd rather watch it from my window while drinking hot chocolate!

Jackie O'Hearon said...

precious pictures...I want copies...have fun SUPER Mom!!

Anonymous said...

I am not a fan of the snow either! Looks like a fun night.