Hey - I forgot to mention that I finally did remember to ask my mom about the Christmas Countdown calendar and if she had a template. She does have the nativity clipart on her computer still but that is all. The ornament clipart is just random clipart she found. The actual background material with the pockets she just followed another calendar she used to have. So she didn't keep an actual template - just eyeballed it. Sorry it took so long to get back to you on that. If you want the nativity clipart, let me know and I'll get it from her. Also, if you want I could measure out the dimensions on the calendar as a reference.
5 comments:
Cute smile! I love the 3rd picture.
Hey - I forgot to mention that I finally did remember to ask my mom about the Christmas Countdown calendar and if she had a template. She does have the nativity clipart on her computer still but that is all. The ornament clipart is just random clipart she found. The actual background material with the pockets she just followed another calendar she used to have. So she didn't keep an actual template - just eyeballed it.
Sorry it took so long to get back to you on that. If you want the nativity clipart, let me know and I'll get it from her. Also, if you want I could measure out the dimensions on the calendar as a reference.
That is my kind of boy! I Love those Cheezies!!! Explains his chunkiness!
awwww. so sweet. did you decide when you want to play? next week would be great for me
No wonder he is so chunky.... I love him a lot and every little roll he has. Gosh you make cute babies.
Yeah...that kid is one super awesome cute dude!!! AWESOME!!
Post a Comment