So it's kinda funny.......both of our big girls have been losing teeth. Sarah recently lost her first and Jessica lost her 4th today with 2 more just waiting to be next. It's funny though as they have been losing teeth Georgia has been cutting them. She got #7 right after Sarah came out and no doubt #8 will be there now. I guess when the big girls get rid of them she just takes them:) Here are some pictures of the big day........I did notice that Sonja tagged me and I promise to do it......just not right now.....we are heading to Costco and I have to get everything ready......

My little one getting the teeth......

My big girl anxious to lose her teeth....

She can't wait to see the tooth fairy!!!
5 comments:
I can't believe how old Georgia is looking. So cute!!! I miss you guys.
Georgia is looking more like her sisters everyday! Jess is going to have an empty mouth pretty soon...sure it won't stop her from chatting lots though!
So how is teething for you? I'm nervous. Way cute pictures as always!
wow, it's a big time in the nelson household! i remember loosing my teeth and loving it...well, loving the money really.
how is georgia doing with the teething thing? pretty painful?
We do want to get a bike trailer for Cameron for the summer. Nate likes to go biking. I haven't had a bike since I was a lot younger, so I need to get one. Anyway, Cam just got another molar in. Poor thing, his gums were bleeding. Hopefully Georgia will get all of hers quickly and be done with it! Cam has been spreading teething out for forever!
Post a Comment