Saturday, February 02, 2008

Off to the Eye Doctor we go.......

So today is the big day......the one we have been wondering about.......will we have another child who needs glasses?? Jacob is heading into the eye doctor this afternoon and we are quite curious to see if he is going to need glasses like his two older sisters. To be quite honest we didn't even know that the girls needed them until it happened.....no indications.....nothing. I guess I am the one who gave them those genes as I have the bad eyes and glasses.......but I don't wear them....not ever.....maybe I should.....my prescription probably has even changed over the years but I don't think I've worn my glasses in atleast 10 years......I won't tell you why I wear them or you'll never want to drive with me:)


So we got a new game in the house this week.......Tiger Woods golf......let me tell you.....it is soooooo much fun......who ever thought I'd say that about golfing but it is a pretty impressive game. The details you can put into your character alone are unreal. Enough on that.......I must go back to the land of laundry......we went swimming last night so I have towels and bathing suits to get clean today. Stay tuned to see if we need glasses or not..........

5 comments:

Becca Jane said...

That is the cutest picture! What a sweet little man! Good luck...I've been lucky to have good eyesight so far...and I was born 3 months premature! They say preemies almost always have vision problems...I was blessed! Well, he'll look adorable in glasses if he needs them.

The Bing's said...

I know your secret...and I feel fairly confident driving with you...I want to know so I think I'm going to call you right now while I check on the curry chicken I'm making...thanks for such a good receipe...it's a favorite...I need some more. We'll have to come over sometime soon to play some golf...love ya!!

Anonymous said...

He is such a cute kid. And if he does need glasses he will only be cuter; like his sisters.

Julia said...

so hold on, is it more exciting than the wii sports golf? i love that game!
so what's the verdict? glasses? no glasses?

Channynba said...

hopefully you will get lucky with this one. NO GLASSES PLEASE!!!!!