Just a little shout out tonight to my friend Becca who is celebrating her birthday today!!! Hope you had a super, fantastic day and that Cameron and Nate made it EXTRA special.....hope to chat with you soon!!! Happy Happy Birthday!!!
Ha Ha...Thanks Kathy! You're awesome! Being 27 has been great so far! Nate surprised me by getting a sitter for Cam and taking me to dinner tonight. I also got 14 (yes, fourteen!) Kit-Kat bars and an Old Navy gift card. Not too shabby! Well, thanks for the shout-out...especially cuz nobody who reads your blog even knows me....You are TOO hilarious. Love ya!
3 comments:
Ha Ha...Thanks Kathy! You're awesome! Being 27 has been great so far! Nate surprised me by getting a sitter for Cam and taking me to dinner tonight. I also got 14 (yes, fourteen!) Kit-Kat bars and an Old Navy gift card. Not too shabby! Well, thanks for the shout-out...especially cuz nobody who reads your blog even knows me....You are TOO hilarious. Love ya!
Happy Birthday Becca too...hope you have a GREAT Birthday!
Happy Birthday Becca! I don't know Becca but I really try to put a comment on all posts because I just feel it's important.
Post a Comment