In order for the chance to win one you need to go into facebook and "like" the new page. When we hit 75 people we will be drawing for 3 hats......at a 100 we will go for another 3 hats......we will mail them worldwide.....we would love to see where some of these hats will go......and for everyone that comments on this post and signs up on the facebook page I'm going to give you an extra chance to win one of the toques......they come in pink, chocolate brown and grey. I'll double your odds at getting one of these if you post about the giveaway on your blog today!!!



Hope you will head on over and check it out here........









1 comment:
WooHoo!! ;-)
So I get my couches this morning! We also got the Hemnes dressers as they were on really cheap!!! Of course everything seems cheap next to the Vreta couches... I nearly fainted... ;-)
Looking forward to seeing pics of Friday night, your new kitchen and what you and Karen ordered!!
T
Post a Comment