Friday, May 25, 2007
3 cm and the prospect of induction......
It's amazing that it's not even lunch and I've done 2 posts already today. I guess that's what happens when you can't sleep anymore. I saw the OB this morning.....I love him now.....last week I disliked him ALOT!!! Anyhow I'm 3 cm dilated already.......hope I don't do much more between now and labour. Things are looking great for an induction.....he made some calls and it could be as early as 6:30 tomorrow morning......yahoo!!! I should have a new baby sometime this weekend. Hopefully the hospital doesn't get too crazy busy or I'll be waiting. That's my great news of the day......I'm off to get some party stuff together!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Hopefully Baby Nelson #4 waits until after the party tonight!!! I heard that the baby is at least 9 lbs...but maybe you could luck out and have a baby that's 9lbs on the nose and not another 11 lber...I'm still banking on a girl though!
WOOOHOOOO!! Push that baby out!!! I'm totally prayin for ya out here!!! :) Good luck!
Post a Comment