Sunday, May 27, 2007

Just gonna give up......

I've decided to just give up hope of ever getting that phone call telling me that it's time to be induced. I don't think I'll even bother phoning today.....mind you tomorrow is going to be a different story. I'm starting to worry I'll end up going a week over and pop out another Jacob size baby.....that's the purpose of the induction.....and to get rid of the nasty pains I've been having. We went to church today and then up to Jeff's parents for a visit. We had some yummy spaghetti for supper......the girls couldn't eat enough of it and then went to the Public Gardens for some walking and fresh air. The kids had a fun time.....I took some pictures but I haven't uploaded them yet......they will come....I promise.....probably not tonight though. I went to bed the other night and woke up the next morning with a cough and stuffy nose.....I swear it's just getting worse and not better. Oh well....not much to do but keep blowing the nose!! I'm off to relax and watch some NASCAR racing with Jeff. Who knows.....maybe by next week sometime we'll have a new baby!!!

2 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

man...I don't know what else to say.....praying for you! You may have to do some visualization or something...get your mind workin on you!!!!

Julia said...

oh my heck! i cannot believe the lack of luck following you around lately! hopefully someone at that hospital will get their head on straight and ring you up.
i hope that this week (the earlier the better) you'll have a new baby to bring home. josh and i are praying for you!