So I've been a little slow at posting this but it really has only been a week.....and last week was a busy one for me with this upcoming week getting even busier!!! Kristi and Isaiah made a visit to Halifax last month.......a surprise for all but a good one. It's always nice to see them and it makes me wish that they lived back here so we could all hangout more. Anyhow......so last Monday night a bunch of us met up at East Side Marios in Bayers Lake for some yummy food and had some catch up time visiting. We should do things like this more........maybe a potluck somewhere next time??? I got some pictures of everyone there so get comfy and start scrolling......:)

Julia and baby......

Tanya taking a break.....

Keah relaxing with Hunter

Karen, Keah and Hunter

Ethan being silly.....

Celine and Kristi

Me, Kelly and Ashley

Sonja and Meaghan

Kristi and Meaghan
PS- Sorry no shots of Isaiah......he was sleeping while the camera was in action.....he is getting super big and is just a big cutie pie!!!!
6 comments:
it was a fun night eh? i am all in for a pot luck. you plan it and let me know when and where!!!
I`m all in for a potluck too...anywhere with food is a good thing for me at the moment!!
That was a fun night...I'm all about stealing them because they all turned out super cute. I vote for a potluck too...let me know where and when and I'm IN!!!
What a funny night; even though Hunter was being naughty most of the nigth! Potluck sounds like fun! And I have to say that your kids are so cute! I can't believe how fast they have grown; too fast!
I'm glad everyone got to come out! It was fun...especially after I got more sauce! Wish I could come for potlucks...you guys definitely should do those! I'll be stealing those pictures!
Man your camera takes such nice pics! It was a super fun night and I am so game for a yummy potluck...remember our Mexican night and our Chinese night...that my friend was some uber good food!
Post a Comment