So tonight was Jessica's first piano recital. They got to dress up in their Halloween costumes. She played a duet with her teacher Carolyn Bruce called, "Old MacDonald had a song". She was so cute and did so well. Sorry that the video isn't up closer but I didn't want to appear too crazy as I had my camera around my neck too!! You will also hear Georgia partway through the song......a recital at 7pm just doesn't work for her.......for the next one in November she will be getting a babysitter......it was not easy to really relax with any of the kiddies there!! It was fun to hear all the kids play, some of which were amazing.....better then anything I could play!!! It was neat to see all the different church members there that we knew as well.....Carolyn teaches alot of the kids that we know. Anyhow....enjoy the video....I will try and post the few pictures I took tomorrow!!! We are excited to go trick or treating tomorrow.....we did an early visit to Nanny Jackie tonight......and we are going to see Nanny Logan afterschool. It will be a busy day.......
PS- Sorry it's not closer of her on the piano, I took this one on my blackberry and it doesn't zoom in......atleast not that I know of......






2 comments:
woohooo for Jessica that was AWESOME!!!!! I am a very proud auntie after listening to that such a super star!!!!
good job jessica. your family must be so proud of you :)
Post a Comment