Friday, October 17, 2008

Ugh to Bath & Body......

Why can't they ship to Canada??? Really?? I'm not asking them to give me some special shipping rate......I just want to get their fun products!!! I have a bathroom shelf in which I stock pile my soap, never knowing when I will get to go again but when the holidays roll around I LOVE to try their holiday smells and NOW they have a new kids line out.......I LOVE the kids stuff.......I tried to hunt it down everywhere in Maine a few weeks ago.....no Banana Rama to be found and just sales people telling me about the new stuff coming out in 2 weeks.....no good to me, I did have to go home to my kids......ugh the frustration!!! This is me just venting......dreaming of these fun things.....






6 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Hello...I have a B&B Works less than a mile from my apartment (East High is also less than a mile from us...so is a Downeast Outfitters and the zoo!! I love my ugly apartment!!). Anyway, tell me what you want and I'll send you some, you know that! (although unlike the enchilada sauce, I might make you send me some $$ for it! B&B Works isn't necessarily cheap!)

Kristi Drennan said...

AMEN! They don't ship, Children's Place is american...they don't ship...Old Navy.ca doesn't have things to shop for and Old Navy.com doesn't ship. Tried to get something on Amazon.com today...they don't ship. Matt tried three places for a hat that he needs....they don't ship. VERY annoying when you have shop online only as your option. I feel your pain. Though B&B Works is coming to Halifax I think, in a while so you'll be set.

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to ship you some too... just let me know what and when:)!

Beckey said...

I got a bunch of soaps while I was home for the summer and they are already slowly dwindling. There's always SOMEONE going to Utah, have someone pick some up for you! Oh, and I LOVE the kids ones too! I have a rootbeer lotion I got Madison a couple of years ago that was so yummy I wanted to eat it!

Mark, Toby, Jayden, Jaxson, and Jonas Maxwell said...

the new christmas scents are really great, let me know if
you would like me to send any to you. The kids line is really fun too...Jade loves the foamy soap.(he calls it that.) ps. I am coming home for Christmas, so I might just be able to pack som in my suit case.

Adrienne said...

There is a bath and body works in London Ontario....see if they will ship to you!