Friday, July 24, 2009
And so it begins......
TEETHING......had a feeling it had been going on with the amount of drool we have seen over the last month. Georgia had started cutting teeth a week before she was 4 months so I suspected Cooper was going to be an early teether too. Last night you could see where it was going to come and barely feel it.......today you CAN feel it........here's to hoping that he doesn't start chewing on me!!! Can't wait till I have a picture with a little tooth for you......but till then.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
Oh teething....so fun! Cam got his first tooth at 8 months. I feel like Allie has been teething for awhile now...but no tooth yet! Cute picture! He's very photogenic!!
he is too cute, can't believe you have another teether so early... can't wait to see pictures of the tooth in full view!!
Oh mercy...I hope that Marley doesn't cut one any time soon! BUt she has been drooling and chewing too. Can't wait to see his cute little tooth!
Man, Eli only has two teeth and he's a year. He just got them a few months ago! Hope he doesn't bite you with those teethers! (he's so cute!)
I was so glad to be done nursing just so Mason would quit biting me! Good luck with that...hopefully he won't learn that trick! LOL
Crazy, crazy, crazy! Ben just barely cut his third tooth and he is a year old.
Teething is no fun!! Becca just had 4 teeth come in at once, it was brutal. Good luck!!!
Post a Comment