Saturday, July 11, 2009

Cooper's first trip to the beach.......

The sun has come out, not sure how long it will last but we took advantage of it today and packed the 5 kids up and headed out to the beach. We barely got there and they were running in the water full speed. Georgia especially loved it!!! It was unreal as to how warm the water was.....Jeff said he can't ever remember the water being this warm so early in the summer. Cooper was great, loved the fresh air and even dipped his toes in the water. Jeff took him for a walk down the beach and within a few minutes he was out like a light. The big kids had fun playing in the sand and water.......hopefully we'll make it back a few more times this summer.......

Didn't take them long to get in......
Just thought this was a neato picture...
Testing out the water.....

Watch out girls.....here I come....
After the sand castle was destroyed......

Getting all dried off to head home.....

2 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Oh I miss living by the beach....
Cute pics!

Lis Drage said...

We went to Lawrencetown beach on Friday and I thought it was just me but the water seemed surprisingly warm to me too... I even went in. Call me next time you are in a beachy mood. I'll meet you there!