Happy Birthday to the biggest boy in the house......he even owns the biggest toys :) It's hard to find pictures of Jeff as he's not a lover of the camera......I hope my boys love it when they are bigger. We went out with some good friends Saturday night to Taj Mahal to celebrate his 34 years.......we took lots of pictures so I'll try to post them later. He's off working on his birthday today, the kids and I need to make something yummy for candles tonight, probably a trifle as he loves it and it's sooooooo delicious. So this is me......signing out......to drag 5 kids to the grocery store!!!! Hope I make it back with all 5 :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Happy birthday Jeff!!...Good luck at the grocery store....as they say, been there, done that. I still have 5....(a couple might be emotionally scarred from me yelling, but hey, you just can't put 10 bags of oreos in my cart and think I won't notice! lol)
awww Happy Birthday Jeff... glad you guys had a fun night out, I love babysitting the kids and am always willing to take all 5!! Hope you guys have a GREAT day and a delicious treat.... yum it sounds delicious!!!! Hope it's a great day and that you survive the grocery store!
Happy Birthday Jeff! I think it's awesome that he's into kayaking. You're brave...I STILL haven't taken both kids grocery shopping alone, haha!
Jeff is 34, wow. who knew.
five kids to the grocery store!!!!!!! umm do you make and sell superwoman capes because I'd like to buy one!
Post a Comment