I meant to get on here sooner to post the fun we had the other week but life gets busy, I had a stomach bug for 5 days and quite honestly was just in a bit of a funk from that accident. Life is slowing down and I am feeling better so I thought I best get on here.
The kids had an inservice day almost 2 weeks ago. We planned to make a trip to the zoo and the apple fields. It was a busy day as I had my Stampin' Club starting that night but it was a lot of fun!! It was a rainy drive and a rainy walk in the zoo but the kids had a blast and it was clearing up by the time we made it to the pony rides. The big girls were afraid of anything that could walk up to them.......or potentially chase them in their minds.....and the others were just fearless. Georgia LOVED the goats. She loved the power the corn gave her to make them do whatever she wanted. She tried to make her little friend follow her around the zoo and gave stern lectures to others that were pushing in line. It was comical. She is one of a kind and I was lucky enough to get her.
After the zoo we hit the apple orchards. The kids had fun and Jacob even lost a tooth. It was funny!! He was just eating away at an apple and then all of a sudden his tooth was out and in the apple. After the shock of it happening he was pretty pumped for the tooth fairy to come.
It was a fun family day that I was lucky enough to enjoy!! How some things in life make you extra grateful for everything you have!!!

Mister Bunny....

Checking out the camels......boy these guys aren't very cute!

Party time with the goats!!

No way was she coming any closer.....

His squeals were awesome when he would feed the goats....

Getting her friend to follow.....

Can't believe I caught this one on the camera.....she was actually yelling at the black goat
for butting her friend the sheep....

My oldest 4.....

First pony ride ever and just LOVING it....

Mr J was next......

Looking a little nervous still.....

Miss Sarah.....

Leaving the zoo......

In apple heaven.....

Helping to hold the bag for Daddy....

This girl cracks me up....

Ta da.....

After the tooth fell out.....

I guess Woody needed in on the action.......I have never laughed so hard!!

Daddy and the kids....

Brothers...

Yummy!!!!






2 comments:
Looks like a fun time! There was a little goat that was following us around last year too.
I can't believe how big your kids are!!! I loved going to the valley to that zoo!
Post a Comment